Kellton is a publicly listed CMMi Level 5 company headquartered in India. It is one of the fastest emerging IT services companies in India. It is Forbe’s ‘Best under a Billion’ and Deloitte’s ‘Fast 50 India’ company. We are operating globally with customers in the US, Europe, Middle East, and APAC. We provide IT services and solutions to our customers in Digital transformation, Enterprise Solutions, ERP, Data Engineering & Analytics, and Cloud technologies. We have development centers across the globe including India, Poland, and the US. We have partnerships with leading hyper scalers and software product companies in the IT industry. Will you be our new sales director?
Kellton is hiring ‘Sales Director – Digital Strategy and Business Development as part of our growth strategy for the Europe Geo Business Unit. This role is focused on growing new business for Europe markets. The candidate is expected as an established leader with a successful track record of generating new business, acquiring new logos, generating demand, and closing deals. The candidate will need to demonstrate the right competencies, ability to grow new business, and ability to build relationships.
Sales – Generate new business, open new accounts and build customer portfolio in Europe (the UK experience optional) markets
Customer segment: Enterprise customers (€500 million to €5 billion)
- Be a Trusted adviser – Work with customers as a trusted advisor in IT Services and Solutions in the areas of Digital Transformation, Enterprise Solutions, and Cloud technologies. Any experience in selling SAP is a plus.
- Demand Generation – Lead demand generation through various channels such as marketing, social media, referrals, and others
- Build local partnerships – Establish local partnerships with software product companies, Hyper Scalers, and complementing IT services companies.
- Build a Brand – Build a strong band for Kellton through various marketing initiatives and channels.
- Sales Operations and Forecasting – Provide Annual and Quarterly forecasts for the new business. Manage CRM products for Sales operations and report
role requirements as a sales director
- The overall experience of around 15 to 18 years, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales generating new business.
- Experience in selling IT services and solutions for Enterprise customers in Enterprise solutions, ERP, Digital solutions, Application Integration, and Cloud technologies.
- Proven track record of generating new business, acquiring logos, and growing the new business in UK and EU markets
- Ability to build relationships and strong network on new business development
- Proven experience in demand generation through marketing, social media, referrals, and other channels
- Strong track record of quota-carrying sales experience as an individual contributor and/or manager
- Ability to build a healthy pipeline for the region.
- Experience in managing CRM products for Sales Operations, Sales forecasting, and Order booking
- Good educational experience such as a degree in Business Management would be an added advantage.
main responsibilities and deliverables will include
- Lead New Business Sales function for Europe Geo
- Build a strong pipeline of leads, opportunities, and demand
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Ensure forecast hygiene and accuracy in the CRM tool
- Lead the regional planning and review process
- Develop and nurture a network of customers
- Generate new ideas to improve overall business development performance
- Build local partnerships
what’s in it for you as sales director
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun, and challenging environment
- Pension, Insurance, and competitive salary package
job posting statement
At Kellton we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Kellton is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Kellton Tech will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kellton Tech.