With our platform we created a global marketplace for content. It’s our mission to bring creators and publishers together. By doing business directly with each other, we can produce, publish and distribute more stories together. This partnership creates a better earnings model for good stories that need to be shared.
lead typescript/full-stack software engineer (remote)
We are seeking an experienced full-stack developer that loves TypeScript to lead the ongoing development of our cloud-native platform built on AWS. You will play a key role in expanding our start-up globally and will be one of the first permanent employees. You may take the lead in tech and will work closely together with our CTO.
working environment at TCE
We embrace modern software development practices, such as SOLID principles, functional programming, Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes, and Continuous Integration & Deployment using GitLab.
We are building a network of storytellers, news hunters, publishers, producers, and content marketers who work together to share stories and create something valuable. Every day we want to make TCE a bit better with our users.
Our growth will be fueled by a team of talented professionals who are brave, driven, and awesome.
- Proficient in developing single-page web applications using React
- Skilled with Serverless Framework, Dynamo DB, Open Search, Lambda, and API Gateway
- Experience with NodeJS, TypeScript, and NextJS is a plus
- Committed to maintainability, scalability, security, and overall code quality
- Motivated and eager to learn; open to listening to others while being assertive when necessary
- Appreciates a collaborative working environment and values teamwork
- Proven ability to work effectively and autonomously in a remote setting
If the above resonates with you, and you’re excited about the challenges that come with working at a start-up company, we would love to meet you!
what we offer
- Flexible remote work environment with a focus on work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Workshops and conference attendance
- A team of enthusiastic and supportive colleagues
- Emphasis on open-source contributions
- Competitive salary or compensation based on experience and level of commitment
what we expect from you
A colleague who is:
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Proficient in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Possesses at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Passionate about delivering top-notch solutions to our clients
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate in a remote setting