As UX Designer you will be in charge of the usability of all the Digital channels of this Fashion Brand.
This concerns web, app, and in-store digital touchpoints. From diving into research found from your prototypes to sketching user flows and creating designs according to consumer needs, business goals, and technical capabilities. With a customer-centric mindset, you will be the users advocate in all business requirements. Together with a CRO specialist, you initiate new opportunities to optimize customer journeys and increase conversion.
- Responsible for the usability of all Digital channels
- Optimize the digital customer journey for millions of users across the globe
- Research, prototype, sketch and translate business requirements into visual designs
- Work closely together with Marketing for a user friendly on-brand experience
- Challenge Digital roadmap initiatives with user insights
- Strategical internal partner for quantitative and qualitative customer behavior/feedback
What are the minimum requirements & qualifications of the candidate to successfully perform the job?
- Bachelor degree in interaction design or similar field
- At least three years of experience in web and mobile design (preferred E-commerce)
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles, design thinking, and design systems
- Able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems
- Experience with tools like Sketch, Invision
- Experience with optimization tools like Hotjar, Usabilla, Mopinion
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Customer and solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes and systems
- Part of a multidisciplinary Digital Business Development team and reporting directly to the Business Development & Operations Manager E-commerce
- Works closely with 2 Product Owners, a CRO specialist, and a Frontend developer
- Contact person for internal E-commerce and Marketing