In the last couple of years, the organization has brought its digital development to the next level. We rolled out Salesforce Commerce Cloud in 15 markets & 9 languages, implemented marketing automation with Marketing Cloud, and added instore omnichannel capabilities. We are now looking for a Product Owner e-commerce to steer our digital platforms to the next level and work on new digital concepts. You will have an important role in building our digital ecosystem and being the best in class in our industry.
product owner e-commerce
The role reports to the head of digital & e-commerce and will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the commerce cloud, marketing cloud, and service cloud. From working on business analysis, organizing UX designs & wireframe proposals, from overseeing sprint planning and deployments to evolution and enhancements of existing features. Besides your direct colleagues within the Digital & e-Commerce team, you will work closely with colleagues from our Logistics, IT, Customer Excellence, and Finance teams.
the job as a product owner e-commerce
- Oversee our ecosystems of digital tools such as Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, OMS/PIM, Payment, Feeds, Reporting, etc.
- Your activities are focused on future development (new features & enhancements) and making sure current tools and applications work without bugs (operational excellence)
- Manage the digital roadmap & backlog; prioritize, plan and coordinate front/backend development resources together with our external development agency
- Own the chain of visual design, UX/UI, and development and keep a close eye on the output and velocity of the scrum teams and agency performance
- Support creation of business cases and functional requirements
- Be responsible for end-to-end testing, deployment, as well as functional management and operational excellence after deployment
- Understand online consumer behavior to design best in class solutions and improve customer journeys
- You will have the opportunity of working in an international context, with a multi-channel presence, combining web, mobile, store, and customer experience across all channels
the perfect candidate has:
- HBO / WO level diploma
- Experience level of 3-6 years in a similar role as e-commerce operations manager, product owner, project manager or similar
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar enterprise tooling is a must, and knowledge of Salesforce Marketing & Service Cloud is a big plus
- Understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, proven ability to manage annual development & innovation budgets
- You’re an expert and have an open “can-do” leadership style, you’re able to advise the organization on digital transformation
- Great communicator and able to collaborate effectively with the different specialists, as well as report to the leadership team on the impact of your initiatives, presenting and giving demos to the organization.
- Passionate about data, and technology, and you’re up to date with the latest developments in your field
- Problem-solving capacity
- Be able to work from the office in Amsterdam Noord at least 2-3 days a week
our offer as product owner e-commerce
- A dynamic and challenging international work environment, at a young and fast-growing Dutch company with an inspiring and unique, headquarter at the business hotspot in Amsterdam North
- A competitive salary
- 26 vacation days
- Development opportunities in the form of in-company training and education/training that fit your personal ambitions
- Daily fresh lunch
- An in-house gym with personal training sessions
- Under the slogan “work hard, play hard” every Friday afternoon a closing drink to “unwind” with your colleagues after a hard-working week
The organization is a fast-growing Dutch company from Amsterdam (founded in 2004) that designs and manufactures ergonomic pushchairs and accessories. Sustainability is something we thrive on every day, which plays an important role in our growth strategy.
Our stylish and comfortable pushchairs are designed around the needs of the human body of both parent and child. Our goal is to inspire young families to live a positive life; from pregnancy to the first day at school. We call this Positive Design. This is reflected in our award-winning ergonomic products, re-usable packaging, the Birth Forest, the partners with whom we work, and the steps we take in the area of sustainability. Currently, our products are available in 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the United States.