Would you like to combine your expertise in paid search with your passion for denim? Then you might be our new Lead Paid Search!
lead paid search
As our new Lead Paid Search you become part of the Paid Search Team, which is part of the bigger Global Digital Marketing Team. This team consists of an enthusiastic and experienced group of digital specialists (for example PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO, and Affiliate). You will lead two paid search specialists. In the Digital Marketing Team, we have big ambitions and lots of motivation to have maximum impact on our growth. And we have lots of fun as well!
The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for creating the global digital marketing strategy and ensures flawless execution. We do this in close collaboration with the different regional marketing teams, the E-commerce team, our inhouse creative team, and our data teams. Because you’ll work together with colleagues and stakeholders from the whole organization, managing multiple international stakeholders comes naturally to you.
As Lead Paid Search you work on developing an overall strategic vision and direction for the Paid Search channel and executing upon this strategy, delivering through others with a view to meet our ambitious growth targets.
By doing so, you have a significant impact on our growth! In addition, this role involves significant stakeholder management across various departments.
This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes working in a fast-paced, international environment.
tasks and responsibilities
As our Lead Paid Search, you:
• Will set up the paid search full-funnel strategy covering the different tactics like Search Branded, Search Non-Branded, and Shopping. Also, you will create the roadmap (including a test and learn agenda) and determine weekly priorities.
• Will develop and maintain the blueprint for our campaign setup (including naming conventions, feed structure) that will be used for global rollout.
• Lead two paid search specialists.
• Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on the strategy
• Decide how to best spend our annual paid search budget, and be accountable to deliver the ambitious revenue target for the paid search channel
• Manage and partner with internal (like our E-commerce director, ) and external stakeholders (like Google and Bing) to share insights on performance, trends, and opportunities
• Build and optimize campaigns in the paid search channel (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Bing, Yahoo).
• Analyze results and optimize your campaigns based on set KPI’s
• Leverage channel insights to support the overall digital marketing results
• Support local initiatives and tests, in collaboration with local marketing teams
• Test the latest advertising possibilities (alpha’s beta’s) and ensure we are an early adopter.
what you bring to the table:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns, including Google Shopping Campaigns, and experience in working with large budgets across multiple countries
• You are tech savvy and have experience with paid search tooling, data feed management and scripts.
• Excellent communicator and experience with working for numerous stakeholders
• Deep understanding of Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Experience in leading/ managing others is a plus
• It’s a plus if you have agency experience – you have either worked at or with a digital marketing agency
• You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. An additional language (German, French) is a plus
• Relevant experience in Fashion and/or Retail industry
• Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
• You have a hands-on mentality
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills,
• You are organized, detailed-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects at one time
• You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You know how to set priorities and turn challenges into a solution.
• You have an intrinsic curiosity to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing and PPC developments
• You obviously are a denim lover
what we bring to the table
Beyond a competitive salary, working here brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration, and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.