Our new Head of Social Media will be responsible to boost Social Media to a top-notch level on a global scale. We are looking for a senior creative spirit, who can think outside the box and make the brand really stand out. Sounds like you? Let’s (virtually) meet up!
head of social media
Just imagine –
As the Head of Social Media, you’ll be in charge of implementing and guarding the global social media strategy, where you’ll play a leading role in fostering brand community growth and engagement.
You’re an expert when it comes to everything social media and you are a true data freak. Through your experience with a diverse range of tooling, you are able to set the right social course, to drive the brand and our objectives.
As the Head of Social Media, you guide our marketing teams as a mentor and a thought leader on the newest social media trends, data highlights, and innovations.
new head of social media profile
What you bring to the table:
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies and plans
- Ability to transform data insights into strategic action points
- Define the most important Social Media KPIs
- Great and broad tooling experience (preferably incl Sprinklr) to run competitive analysis, monitor brand mentions, and measure the success of every social media campaign
- Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Observing follower engagement and building reports on their behaviors to build and maintain the online community
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results. Our Social Media Specialist will report to you.
- An early adopter of social media trends and technology
- A Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Media or Communications and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in social media communications (agency experience is a plus)
- Are you also independent, can you prioritize projects, and is a fast-paced and dynamic environment a great fit for you? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, are you and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working here brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration, and innovation (of course we are now still working from home due to Covid-19); a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.