Are you a digital marketing enthusiast who gets excited about online performance and growth from digital? Are you looking for an exciting career path in your marketing career? If yes, you are welcome to join a global team with a wider group of professionals working with digital and brand experience at the organization as our new global digital marketing coordinator.
global digital marketing coordinator
You will be part of the Global Digital Solution Center team. In your role, you will be responsible for digital marketing operations and coordination, enabling Eye Care Professionals (B2B) to engage with and consult their patients (B2C2B). You will work through the optimization of digital marketing systems, guide and manage country requests and plan for digital executions and tech implementations. You continuously optimize the digital marketing solutions delivered to 40+ markets around the world and are the main driver of service and execution excellence.
You will translate business requests and needs into an effective digital marketing execution plan and work closely with key markets and external vendors to provide optimum services. You also work with global marketing and IT to ensure excellence in execution in the market deployment. You will provide support and services that sit at the center of the evolving business partner approach to Eye Care Professionals, working closely together with other global functional teams across the digital ecosystem.
You will be responsible for:
- Excellent project management skills
- Execute digital marketing strategy is your focus area in cooperation with the team. Publishing and executing tactics such as Content implementation, online editing, SEO, email marketing, SEA/PPC, lead nurturing & generation, and digital marketing analytics.
- Applying and using the global platform tools such as Optimizely, Salesforce, Salesforce Pardot, ticketing system, and Google Platform, working in a scalable way for local market success with marketing automation and digital campaigns
- Coordinate with local teams to understand their business needs and requests, collect all the needed input for resolving tech issues
- Regularly report on KPIs to relevant stakeholders
- Working closely with tech and digital vendors to solve maintenance issues for markets
- Working closely with local market teams for feedback and online improvements
- Proactively drive the digital marketing optimizations both on a global and local level
to succeed in this role as a digital marketing coordinator you are expected to have:
- Deep technical understanding of digital marketing systems and agile ways of working
- Understanding digital marketing principles
- A meticulous eye for detail in execution
- A collaborative and service-driven mindset toward local stakeholders
- Experience in working within a global to local organization
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
Your natural behavior as a digital marketeer contains:
- A willingness to provide service and understand/appreciate market needs
- A proactive communicator
- An openness to changing environments and mindsets
- A continuous improvement and learning mindset
- Empathy in working cross-culturally within a culturally diverse team