Are you a hands-on manager who enjoys pioneering and has strong interpersonal skills to lead a small team? Do you care about the sport, culture, or live entertainment industry and want the best for your clients? We are looking for our next general manager Benelux & Nordics!
general manager benelux & nordics
Then we should get to know each other!
We are the leading provider of SaaS Ticketing Software Products, with more than 20 years of experience in the Event industry. We have shortly opened our location in Amsterdam to accelerate our growth in northern Europe. It’s your task to turn this region into a great success.
Our portfolio of advanced SaaS solutions S-360, TIXNGO, and OXYNADE are innovative products and platforms providing business-critical solutions to the Sports, Entertainment, and Cultural Sectors. Our SaaS Ticketing Platform has been chosen to be the ticketing solution provider of the top three greatest world sports tournaments.
- Lead the penetration of the solutions S-360, TIXNGO and OXYNADE
- Drive generation of incremental ARR and service revenues.
- Define local value proposals for our set of different solutions
- Reports to CEO of SECUTIX in Switzerland OUR OFFER
- Be part of SECUTIX | The Event Industry Cloud
- As GM (operations & sales), you will manage and administrate our new office in Amsterdam and bootstrap SECUTIX in the Northern European Market (Benelux & Nordics).
- Create sales capability and expand marketing and professional services activities with the support of the Marketing Manager and the Professional Services Manager in your team
- Identify and build technical, integrator, and commercial partnerships to enable more opportunities
what will you get in return?
- Exciting projects with the largest event organizers using disruptive technologies (blockchain, mobile, AI, etc.)
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic and international team of experts. Quality and learning are highly valued.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and collaborative cross-functional teamwork
- Competitive compensation and benefits
your profile as general manager benelux & nordics
- Degree in business administration or IT technology
- 10+ years of experience in sales of ticketing solutions, IT services, or software
- A plus if you are well-connected in the cultural, event, or sports industry
- Good understanding of handling contractual matters
- Pleasure in working in an international and multicultural environment
- Familiar with reports and CRM tools
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus