The freelance social media manager is at the fulcrum of the social team in Amsterdam, working across all product categories in close collaboration with the internal creative team and agency partners. Your mission is to support and help drive best practices and innovate in social content across the global social channels.
freelance social media manager
Your work will involve bringing a social perspective to the development of integrated campaigns, ensuring that global social content is aligned to local brand and business priorities, analyzing the effectiveness of our social content, supporting local teams to ensure that their social activity aligns with the best practice, providing inspiration on best-in-class social content and practice. In addition, you’ll be working closely with our network of designers and creative agencies to create social assets and managing our community manager on-site.
duties and responsibilities
- Support the launch of new collections with the creation of social strategies and social-first briefs to amplify the campaign messages in the right social channels with the right content.
- Support creative team and agencies with the creation of social assets
- Oversight of the content calendar and the creation of campaign performance reports.
- Support in the distribution of content for local markets.
- Partner up with Head of Social Media for global activations in strategy, planning, and deployment of social-first campaigns.
- Strategic thinker with a good sense of social content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, preferably Instagram and Tiktok.
- At least 7+ years of experience
- Preferably experience working with international retail brands
- Preferably experience with briefing creative teams and agencies
- Preferably knowledge working with Sprinklr or other enterprise social analytics software.
- Affinity with fashion
This assignment will be for 3 to 6 months and for 32 – 40 hours per week. It’s important that you are Dutch-based.