Want to work for one of the biggest brands in Lifestyle Audio? E-mail marketing is by far one of our most important marketing channels. This means it has our priority to keep on developing our CRM/e-mail channel and that there is lots of room for testing. Therefore, we are looking for an assertive e-mail marketeer who is curious and likes to experiment with all facets of e-mail marketing. We appreciated creative ideas and thinking outside the box. Do you recognize yourself in this mission? Then you might be our new e-commerce email marketer.
e-commerce email marketer
Do you have great interpersonal skills with the ability to explain and present insights for everyone to understand? Working in a global company asks that you know what it’s like to work together with different cultures and people. The organization tries to be versatile like the world around us and diversity and inclusion are highly valued.
about the role
As an email marketeer, you’ll take the lead with our email marketing execution. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, creating newsletters, and developing our lifecycle emails. Of course, you will have the CRM & Email lead beside you to help you get familiar with the company and take the necessary next step to continue growing and learning.
what you will do as an e-commerce email marketer
- Initiation, goal setting, and implementation of direct email marketing campaigns;
- Ownership of transactional emails, lifecycle emails, and promotional emails;
- Coordinate campaigns/projects with Product marketing, 3rd party partners, and local markets;
- Guide local markets on insights, best practices, and results;
- Coordinate proofreading process of email for clarity, grammar, and spelling;
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements;
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts;
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices;
- Support and lead development changes concerning emails (e.g. new templates etc.).
what you need as an e-commerce email marketer
- Familiarity with analytical (Qlik Sense) and database tools (Snowflake);
- Bachelor or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience;
- Hands-on experience with HTML and email management systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is a pre;
- Proven analytical mindset;
- Able to work & contribute in a small dynamic team;
- Work with & co-ordinate 3rd party partners;
- Experience in working cross-regional and globally with a diverse, multi-cultural team;
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude;
- Active communicator, fluent in English (both written and verbal).
what we offer
- The organization offers a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities, professional training, and competitive market base compensation plus a 13th-month salary, 28 holidays per year.
- You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension, and top-notch employee discounts on world-class products
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work-life integration and collaboration in a global friendly working atmosphere and good work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities through the University’s business and leadership academies.
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs.
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to drive revenue growth and nurture strategic trust-based relationships.
- The ability to work as an E-commerce Specialist in a company that is driven by technology.
- The chance to work with on complex problems and continued improvement.
- An informal, enterprising, and results-orientated culture.
and a few reasons you might love it
At the organization, we create useful, playful, beautiful things. Our many iconic brands are transforming the car, the workplace, and everywhere in between. We work hard, look for brilliance from all our 30,000 employees and in return, you can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities. If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology, and the guarantee that you’ll never have a dull day.