With a global scope and 500K products in 18 languages data is key to stay on top and provide an excellent journey for our customers. We are looking for a data analyst e-commerce who will join us in our journey to become a truly data-driven e-commerce company, working in agile product teams, where product owners, developers, data analysts, UX & CRO specialists are working closely together and fully focusing on their product. With 4 E-commerce Data Analysts already on the team & a data analyst community of > 50 colleagues across the group, we’re sure you will get challenged to keep learning, and look forward to your contribution!
data analyst e-commerce
During the last few years, we have spent a lot of time on the implementation of the Google Analytics 360 suite, Big Query and Tableau. The implementation gives us great insights into our visitors’ & customers’ digital behavior. Think about what you can analyze and contribute to our business with access to all our click, customer, product- & sales data of >50k (recurring) customers, >500k products, and >1 billion of yearly turnover data. We are looking for a person who is always looking for the question behind the question, can combine & extract data from multiple sources, and is comfortable in translating these into actionable insights and presenting this to stakeholders.
- You will enable product teams to make decisions from the data lens, by conducting in-depth analysis and creating insights through dashboarding.
- You will analyze and monitor the development of our e-commerce KPI’s, the progress of our objectives & key results (OKR’s) and translate these into insights.
- Support multiple teams in working with OKR’s by defining metrics, baseline measurements & targets. Then validate & analyze the impact for all improvements we create in our digital experience (such as pre-post analysis and/or experimentation analysis).
- Build relationships with stakeholders to establish yourself as the expert for data insights & web analytics expertise, working together with the other analysts in different teams to continuously improve our maturity in data-driven decision making.
This role will take the responsibility for our key journeys, such as findability of items, delivery communication & check-out! A very challenging opportunity.
who are you as a data analyst e-commerce?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant professional area.
- At least 4 years of experience as an analyst in e-commerce/digital companies.
- Good communication and advisory skills (written and spoken).
- Strong experience with web analytics like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tooling.
- Experience with dashboarding and data visualization.
- Strong ability to extract actionable insights from advanced analyses and being able to advise on possible next steps.
- Preferably you have experience with Python, SQL & Google BigQuery (we provide room for training & personal development to learn).
what do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer a great budget for courses and training. Besides a competitive monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Flexible, you can work remote for more than 50% of your time. In an ideal situation we would like you to meet the product team in Utrecht once per week and the e-commerce team in Varsseveld also once a week.
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan