Consolidated Motor Spares (CMS) is the largest online supplier of parts for classic Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Ducati motorcycles. In 25 years, we have built a parts database containing over 4,3 million articles for over 60.000 models. We ship to over 60 countries worldwide. Along with HOCO parts, DC Afam & MCS, and MCU, CMS is part of the Powersports Distribution Group (PDG). PDG is a fast-growing private equity group with a buy and built strategy. And so we are looking for an a.i. mdm specialist.
a.i. mdm specialist
- Finalize our categorization project and make sure we can import the categories but also maintain them in the future
- Define features and attributes per category
- Create a data dictionary
- Create/clean up product titles
- Create features and attributes per category and make sure all articles have these.
- Translate all article data in 5-7 languages
You will be working as a project manager with various co-contributors:
- Product management at CMS – motorcycle parts specialists
- Sister companies within the group. They have categories with features/attributes which we may be able to use. They also have parts data where we can match their data to the part numbers we have.
- Squadra – agency which has created a labeling application to help the categorization. They also deploy machine learning techniques to categorize. Maybe they are also able to help with data clean-up, translations, etc.
- Developers of our custom-made PIM to make sure we can use the new data in all our channels.
- Agency for our new webshop
your qualifications as an a.i. mdm specialist
- You have proven expertise as an MDM specialist/project manager.
- You are used to defining data structures for large data sets, preferably for parts.
- Next to making a plan, you are not afraid to make your hands dirty yourself to clean up data, mix and match datasets from various sources and manage imports of large datasets.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in MDM, PIM, or other product information areas.
- Excellent project management skills.
- 2-4 days a week.
- 1 office day per week.