sr. ux designer. finance, hoevelaken
We are looking for a user-experience sr. UX designer with a passion for user research to understand and improve the accounting experience of our end users. You will work with the UX team consisting out of the UX lead and three more UX colleagues
sr. ux designer
You will be part of the Product team working together closely with the Product Owners and their Agile teams. As UX designer you will design the overall functionality of the product, conduct research, and validate, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Accountancy is an interestingly complex field in which you have to deal with changing user expectations as well as technical innovations. Your team will contribute to solving the daily challenges of our customers as well as providing them with solutions that are above their expectations. As a result, they experience a more effective and enjoyable working day.
Currently, we are creating a proper UX climate within the company and we setting up and extending the UX process in an agile workspace. As a team, we are creating a base for a better UX maturity within the company and trying to get it to the next level. Together we will collaborate to improve the UX maturity.
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to understand the landscape of our various users.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a Lean UX approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Be the ambassador of a user-centered process.
- Help improve the UX process to raise the UX maturity.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Four or more years of UX design experience. We are looking for a senior designer with experience within agile companies.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for complex online applications.
- At least a Bachelor-level degree on preferably; Interactive Design, Human-Computer Interaction, multimedia design, or related.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, and Abstract is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to development teams and clients.
- Being able to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders internationally.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
what we offer
We are a scale-up that is characterized by an entrepreneurial and informal working atmosphere. With a growth mindset and the backup of a large multinational, you will be working in a dynamic and international organization where your personal development is encouraged and supported. You are based in Hoevelaken together with the other business teams, the engineers are based in Porto.
- A full-time job with a competitive salary.
- Ability to work from home with a fully digital workplace, our office will (soon) be a meeting place.
- Work with an enthusiastic and perfect knowledge balanced team, across The Netherlands and Portugal.
- Training, education, courses and so on – we pay a lot of attention to the development of its employees.
- We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. Our ultimate priority is developing the most talented people, regardless of their gender, background, or life preferences.