product owner e-invoicing. finance, hoevelaken/remote
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead the UBL development at a SaaS scale-up. The ambitions are high, and the team is ready for growth. As PO you know which personas to serve and what they need to do their work best.
product owner e-invoicing
You investigate the available data and reach out to get more information, updating the roadmap you and your team will deliver on. You are eager to learn what can be built and with whom to partner. Development in this field is very fast and you like to be in the driver’s seat.
You will be part of the Product team responsible for all development, carried out by three clusters of Product Owners and their Agile teams, supported by our UX and Operations chapters. In this role, you will report to our Head of Product. Your team consists of frontend and backend engineers plus a dedicated QA all located in Portugal. There is a very vibrant atmosphere and close collaboration between the Netherlands and Portugal on a daily basis.
- You are an entrepreneurial product owner, self-starting investigations, and ready to take action
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years working as a Product Owner in a B2B environment
- Experience in Accounting software or related fields is considered a big plus
- When allowed again you are available to travel to Porto several times per year
- Excellent level of English in speaking and writing
what we offer
Our client is a scale-up that is characterized by an entrepreneurial and informal working atmosphere. With a start-up feel and the back-up of a large multinational, you will be working in a dynamic and international organization where your personal development is encouraged and supported.
- A full-time job with a competitive salary
- Today we work from home with a fully digital workplace, our new office in Hoevelaken will (soon) be a meeting place
- 25 days of holiday, based on a 40-hour contract
- Company pension, laptop, and smartphone
- Training, education, courses, and so on
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. Our ultimate priority is developing the most talented people, regardless of their gender, background, or life preferences.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!