paid social marketer. dienstverlening, amsterdam
Our client is an online marketplace and operates under different consumer brands in France, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, and Italy. They have an open and driven team of 300 professionals in offices in The Netherlands (Amsterdam), France (Aix-en-Provence), and Germany (Berlin). We are looking for a paid social marketer to expand all paid social channels.
paid social marketer
There are a lot of opportunities to expand the advertising impact on social media channels to increase market penetration. Where paid search is already a mature channel for us, we believe the (paid) social channels are still underutilized and we have the ambition to expand this fast. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for a Facebook Ads Marketer to run our advertising campaigns in The Netherlands. We are looking for a marketeer that thrives under the combination of both analytical and creative thinking.
You will be part of the cross-country team with French, German, and Italian colleagues. Your primary focus will be The Netherlands. Within the international team, you share best practices and support each other to bring the performance of all countries to the next level.
You will report to the paid acquisition manager, who is located in France. We work with 21 marketeers (6 French, 5 Dutch, 1 Italian, and 10 German) across our three locations. Once it is safe again, we will meet each other face-to-face frequently.
- Create and optimize social paid campaigns like Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Conduct continuous A/B testing; translate results into actionable insights
- Manage & optimize Facebook Ads campaigns
- Test & experiment with new acquisition channels
- Work closely with the Brand & Communication team to make the best creatives for your campaigns
what we ask from you
- 3-4 years of experience in online marketing with 1-2 years with Facebook advertising
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads manager
- Native in Dutch and professional in English
- Basic level experience with tools like Google Analytics and Google tag manager
- Knowledge of other platforms like Google Ad Manager is nice to have
- Making decisions based on sound analyses driven by data
- Collaborative with strong communication skills
- Hands-on approach and proactiveness
we offer you
- A competitive salary
- Ability to improve yourself by following courses and joining conferences
- 25 days of annual leave
- The ability to also partly work from home after Covid if you want to
- Pension arrangement
- Monthly lunch allowance
our shared values
We believe our success starts with sharing the same values when it comes to how we work. These values are the foundation of everything we do, and you’ll experience them on a daily basis. Our values are: Be stronger together; Aim high; Take ownership; Be transparent and respectful; Be open-minded and curious; Embrace diversity; Focus on our customers. The company culture in our organization is very open and inclusive; we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.