global digital marketing coordinator, b2b, amsterdam.
Want to play an impactful role in the digital transition of this global B2B organization? We highly value the optimal customer journey of our internal users. As the new global digital marketing coordinator, you understand their business needs and can translate them into digital services. This means you will be in close contact with local marketing teams and customers to research how we can support their way of doing business by digitizing elements of the journey or adding new features to existing digital platforms/applications. You will be responsible for maintaining an optimal digital ecosystem.
global digital marketing coordinator
We offer a role with high visibility to the global markets; the main part of the role is building relationships and mastering business relevance and requests, the ear on the ground. The other part is service management, this means constantly optimizing and maintaining the services to local markets (40+) and Eye Care professionals and their patients.
Your key stakeholders are global & local commercial and marketing teams, some of which have dedicated digital colleagues. You are the main point of contact for any request coming in from the business, the initiator of the Request Review Board. You will be a key driver of digital services to Eye Care Professionals and their patients, working closely together with other stakeholders across the digital ecosystem, like IT and Sales, by ensuring insights that reach across the digital ecosystem.
you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with key markets to understand the business needs
- The success of the Global Request review Board
- Be the main contact and manage a close relationship with local markets and regional/global stakeholders
- Proactively drive the Digital Solution Centre (DSC) agenda in the stakeholder community
- Service management digital patient-facing tools using support systems like a ticketing system and SharePoint
- Technical gatekeeper of products and services in the market
to succeed as a global digital marketing coordinator, you should have:
- Deep technical understanding of digital products
- Understanding of end-to-end technical delivery of digital services
- A natural inclination to build relationships
- A drive to understand differences and similarities across the globe
- Keen active listening skills
- Experience of working within a global to local organization
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (after the pandemic the job requires some traveling every now and then)
your natural behavior as a global digital marketing coordinator contains:
- An opportunity focused mindset
- An openness to changing environments and mindsets
- A curiosity mindset – seeking new information and experiences
- Authenticity in stakeholder management and networking
- Empathy in working cross-culturally within a culturally dive