content lead. b2b, zoetermeer.
Storytelling is what this job is about! Launching our new website and showing the world the next steps, we need a creative content marketer with lots of ideas. And you will get the space to implement them. In the brand-new marketing team, we have worked on our buying persona, re-branding, and a full new e-commerce website and we are looking for an experienced Content Lead that can pull his/her weight to make this a success. As a senior content marketer, you will be overseeing all content across all the touchpoints (website, marketplaces, paid ads, videos, social media, e-mails, etc). The main goal is to develop, implement and optimize the content strategy. In this position, you will report to the International Head of Marketing and you are responsible for:
- Content strategy and planning
- Copywriting/content production (SEO proof)
- Social Media strategy and planning
- Working in line with the brand and identity of the organization
- A thorough understanding of prospects and customers and how to communicate with them
- Support the sales funnel with excellent content: generate qualified traffic, educate and convert leads. Write copy for automated e-mails or potentially in a new marketing automation tool
- Optimizing copy in collaboration with Ecommerce manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Product Owner, Customer Success team.
- Bringing in new developments within content marketing and translating these into experiments to stay ahead of the competition
- Coordinating translations for our international customers
- Working closely with stakeholders within the marketing team and beyond
minimum requirements as a content lead
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) in Communication or related
- 5 years of content marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce or tech environment or B2B
- Strong communicator in the English language (German/French/Spanish/Dutch as 2nd or 3rd language strong advantage), both written and verbal
- Living in the Netherlands
- Works in a structured way
- Attention to detail, the quality mindset
- Coordinator/project management skills
- Creative, curious, and ambitious
- Empathetic person who can relate to the target group and is able to engage them with strong content
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with SaaS propositions is a huge bonus
- Having worked with CMS system and e-mail software
You will work in an organization with the charm of an SME, but with the international character of a multinational. Our people come from all over the world and bring together a really nice atmosphere. Our organization structure is flat, we are averse to bulky reports that no one would ever read and look at things how something can be done. Since October 2018 we are located in a beautiful newly designed office building in Zoetermeer. Part-time working from home is an option. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary, 24 days of leave, pension plan, bonus plan, travel allowance, and opportunities for training and education.
Please note that the issue of a certificate of conduct (‘Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag’) is required for this position. An assessment may be part of the recruitment process.