affiliate specialist. fashion, amsterdam
Would you like to combine your expertise in affiliate marketing with your passion for Denim? Then you might be our new Affiliate Specialist!
As the Affiliate Specialist, you become part of Global Digital Marketing Team. This team consists of an enthusiastic and experienced group of digital specialists (for example PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO).
In the Digital Marketing Team, we have big ambitions and lots of motivation to have maximum impact on the growth. And we have lots of fun as well!
The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for creating the global digital marketing strategy and ensure flawless execution. We do this in close collaboration with the different regional marketing teams, the E-Commerce team, our inhouse creative team, and our data teams.
As the Affiliate specialist you develop and execute our global affiliate strategy, to ensure we get maximal results out of our affiliate channel. You use your platform data and customer insights to identify opportunities and scale collaborations with publishers both in the mid-and the lower part of the marketing funnel. You will use the latest technology that enables you to scale while keeping full control of the channel. By doing so, you have a significant impact on our growth!
This role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and who likes to take ownership while working in a fast-paced, international environment.
duties and responsibilities
As our affiliate specialist, you:
• Have a strong vision on how to best leverage the affiliate channel to support the growth.
• Develop a best-in-class Affiliate program, including a solid commission structure, automation of processes and, implementation of the right technologies.
• Work on the day-to-day execution of our affiliate channel, in close collaboration with our local marketing teams.
• Build strong relationships important with partners in our affiliate program
• Support local initiatives and tests, in collaboration with local marketing teams
• Manage and partner with internal and external stakeholders, like agencies, publishers, affiliate platforms, and technology partners.
• Report into Head of Digital Marketing
What are the minimum requirements & qualifications of the candidate to successfully perform the job?
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in affiliate marketing, with a proven track record on elaborating a strong vision on affiliate marketing and successfully implementing affiliate programs
• Deep understanding of Affiliate platforms
• Experience with data feed management tooling and working with scripts is a plus
• Experience in working with influencers is a plus
• You have experience in working in cross-functional teams and multi-regional teams
• You have great written and verbal communication skills in English. An additional language (German, French) is a plus
• Relevant experience in Fashion and/or Retail industry
• Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
• You have a hands-on mentality
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills,
• You are organized, detailed-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects at one time
• You are able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You know how to set priorities and turn challenges into a solution.
• You have an intrinsic curiosity to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing and Affiliate developments
• You obviously are a denim lover