Your ears are a valuable gift. They help you enjoy your favorite artist, communicate with loved ones, or admire the natural world around us. It is therefore important to take care of them. Would you like to join in their mission and help people enjoy the sounds of life to the fullest, throughout their entire lives?
paid social marketer
As a Paid Social Marketer, you help to convert more and more people to use earplugs and earmuffs. You will take ownership on expanding our brand through our social channels with excellent performance campaigns. The floor is yours! With a strong presence in over 65 countries and market leadership in key European countries, the company is leading the charge in converting more and more people to use their earplugs and earmuffs. We is looking for a digital force to strengthen and drive all digital plans forward in a rapidly digitizing industry. With social media as one of the key channels to reach the consumer, you help the company to be the most ‘findable, likeable and clickable’ player.
The paid social Marketer will establish and implement online strategy for specific markets. The focus of our social channels is building awareness and attracting new customers. You report & work closely with the online marketing lead. Together, you will execute your solid performance strategy. Your main goal is to stimulate brand awareness, increase trial and adoption, and drive conversion. Thanks to your commercial insights and strong analytical skills, you will have the insights to keep on surprising our customers and continue developing our campaigns. You’ll measure the effect of campaigns, report marketing KPIs and translate your insights into clear activities. You will brief our online agencies and/or the internal content creation team.
The paid social marketer has a good understanding of online marketing and Paid Social. The paid social marketer is skilled in analyzing performance data as the basics for decisions. She/he formulates clear requirements for the content team to develop the online tools and activations needed. To be able to do all this successfully, a good dose of self-confidence and thorough knowledge of the technical side is essential.
- Build Brand Awareness
- Realize conversions
- Driving sales against a healthy ROAS
what we offer
- An impactful paid social media role with focus on ambitious E-com growth via marketplaces and the webshops
- A purpose-driven, international working environment at a leading international company in a booming market
- Encouragement of personal initiative and ideas
- A positive work environment with a passionate, young, and motivated team and a scale-up vibe
- Fulltime position with plenty of opportunity for personal development and career growth, hybrid working possible
- Exclusive access to outings, sporting events (e.g., F1) and the coolest festivals around such as Lowlands and Sziget, with guaranteed hearing protection
what we are looking for
- 3+ years of paid social media experience, preferably in e-com or retail
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Strong communicator with a keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Commercial, entrepreneurial, perseverance, energetic, team player, ambitious, hands-on, inquisitive, flexible, stress-proof
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- Planning and organising, project management, progress monitoring
- Persuasive and demanding
- Ambitious & committed