We are looking for a full-time Product Marketing lead to join us in our Amsterdam-based office to help strengthen our (online) brand and communicate the value of our product to the market. Our ambitions are high and we are at the start of an exciting growth phase. We already work with some great clients but we want to purposefully market our brand and make strategic choices for our positioning as well. That’s where you come in! We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer who wants to help build our success. The further we grow, the more space you get to shape your role and build your own team.
product marketing lead
As our Product Marking lead, you will be responsible for matching our SaaS product with the market. Where we harmonize technology for customers, you harmonize our brand and market. You will be responsible for growing our scope and take the lead in creating and implementing an annual marketing and content plan. At the same time, you’ll work closely with our sales colleagues to properly communicate the platform’s story. You will also develop goal-oriented content, in the right corporate style, to bring the products and propositions to the attention of our future customer base. To be successful in this role, it is important that you are a team player but also able to take ownership of projects.
what do we offer?
- A great position as Product Marketing Lead in Amsterdam
- Great benefits including 25 vacation days per year, pension plan and travel reimbursement.
- The right gadgets to do your job, such as a laptop (MacBook or Windows) and an IPhone.
- Working within a cozy, international club with motivated colleagues.
- Many career opportunities. Is your ambition in another team within our organization? We will help you grow there.
- Fun events such as get-togethers, dinners, team training sessions and trips abroad.
- We find your health important; a healthy lunch at the office and the freedom to work your own hours (hybrid working).
- Lots of room for your own ideas, but also for your (personal) development.
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Available 32 to 40 hours;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience or affinity with the IT industry;
- Experience in b2b organization is a big plus;
- You are entrepreneurial and self-directed;
- You speak perfect English.
would you love to know:
- What Omnimap is all about
- Everything about all the current job openings
- How current employees experience working at Omnimap.
Check it out here