as Practice Lead Design, you’re an expert consultant – actively working for clients, often on-site, but also searching for new opportunities and supervising colleagues. You do the latter by transferring relevant knowledge and conducting one-on-one coaching moments. Finally, as part of the unit’s management team, you will help further expand and realize the unit’s strategy.
where you’re going to get started
You’ll be responsible for a team that currently consists of about 20 consultants with different backgrounds and expertise, including service design, user research, UX design, UI design, usability, accessibility, design systems,… all active at a variety of clients and projects. In addition, you can also call upon a Competence Lead – Design Discovery and a Competence Lead – Design Delivery to assist you in your role.
this is you
- You already have several years of experience in digital design and working with the design process: from the earlier strategic and research activities in the discovery phase to the creation and implementation phase where wireframing, prototyping, and visual design are important activities.
- You believe in the power of user-centered design and design thinking to create solutions that really make a difference. In other words: “Building the right things and building things right”.
- You are familiar with how design and development interact. Experience with the typical corporate environments in which Ordina often works is an extra asset. You enjoy working in different and complex environments.
- You have a vision and idea about how design fits within a bigger picture. Together with the other members of the management team, you have the drive to further develop and realize these ideas and vision.
- You are a great people manager: you possess excellent communication skills, actively listen to others, understand group dynamics and, as a coach for your colleagues, you are able to create a climate in which they can comfortably develop in their career. You thrive on working with people and derive great satisfaction from guiding your team to the next level.
- You have a commercial mindset, which means that you have knowledge of the market, get along easily with clients, and love to help develop new opportunities.
- You are fluent in Dutch and speak
English well. Proficient knowledge of French is an asset, but not a must.
- Challenging assignments and projects for top companies
- A dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for own initiative
- A large number of workshops, training courses and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Real opportunities to grow within the company and clearly define your career based on a Human Talent Management program
- Regular fun team events
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.
Would you like to grow with us in an exciting and challenging environment? Do you have the drive and ambition to help expand the unit further and pull the team forward?
Send us your CV, motivation letter, and (link to) your portfolio, and who knows? You might become our next Practice Lead!
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high-performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.