Your ears are a valuable gift. They help you enjoy your favourite artist, communicate with loved ones, or admire the natural world around us. It is therefore important to take care of them. Would you like to join us in their mission and help people enjoy the sounds of life to the fullest, throughout their entire lives?
about the vacancy
The Performance Marketing Lead is a key position within the e-commerce team that will help unlock growth through one of the most important levers: traffic. You will be responsible for the entirety of our ecom & marketplaces traffic while managing PPC campaigns hands-on in the early stages of this role. You will be empowered to build a high performing team starting with social media advertising. As a Performance Marketing Lead you will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer.
who we are looking for:
As a Performance Marketing Lead you will be responsible for all of our digital traffic, meaning you are an exceptionally goal-driven digital marketing expert.
- You thrive when given ownership end to end.
- You are exceptionally data driven, result focused but also pay attention to details.
- You are extremely organized.
- You have a strong business acumen and enjoy solving complex problems.
- You love the dynamics and variety that comes with a fast-growing company, with a fantastic, young, and energetic team.
- Create the performance marketing vision and execution roadmap.
- Initial stages of the role: Hands-on management of PPC campaigns ranging from keyword & budget management, to campaign structure, ad-copy creation and everything in between.
- Shape the performance marketing team from scratch and coach team members to become the best version of themselves.
- Launch and scale channels across paid social media, display programmatic, affiliate marketing, marketplaces advertising and more.
- Habitually evaluate and test new traffic opportunities.
- Implement lean testing principles across channels and ensure diligent hypothesis testing.
- Select and implement the right MarTech configuration.
- Relentlessly focus on automation .
- Refine measurement and continuously evaluate budget allocation to achieve optimal ROAS/CAC.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing best practices, tools, technologies, and proactively generate ideas on how to improve performance.
what we are looking for:
- 5-8 years of relevant digital marketing working experience.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Commercial mindset with an exceptional analytical skill-set.
- Experience with managing a team.
- In-depth experience with managing paid search campaigns globally, at scale.
- In-depth experience with marketing automation and measurement.
- Experience with paid social advertising, affiliate marketing, programmatic display.
- Martech knowledge: SA360, Smartly, AWIN, DSPs.
- Nice to have: SEO experience.
what we offer:
- Highly competitive salary while we ensure you will never miss out on the greatest events out there: festivals, formula 1, Moto GP – among others.
- Performance related bonus.
The rapidly growing market leader in hearing protection, has a clear ambition: to build the best premium A-brand within this market world-wide. The company develops and sells premium hearing protection products like: PartyPlug, MusicSafe, SleepDeep and MotoSafe. Products are available in a universal fit or in a custom-made fit. Our company sells its products to customers across more than 60 countries, consisting of leading retailers (Ahold Delhaize, AS Watson, Walgreens, Boots), venues (Ziggo Dome, Afas Live) major festivals (Live Nation, AEG, MOJO, ID&T), and motor sports (Formula 1, MotoGP).
We have the perfect hearing protection for every situation and develops this together with her partners in the Netherlands. The products are ahead of competition in terms of design and functionality, thanks to an extensive yearly innovation and renovation program. This way we can fulfil its mission: let people enjoy sound their whole life. In recent years our company has accelerated its growth with the support of a private equity firm. Online is instrumental in further acceleration of this growth, as the product has the ideal set up: high value | low density. That’s why we have set up a dedicated team for their e-commerce approach.