For Safescan, we are looking for a marketplaces expert to join the team. You will be part of the dedicated marketing & e-commerce team of Safescan that focuses on the European and USA markets. Marketplaces are an important channel for Safescan, which you will be responsible for.
As a Marketplaces manager, you are very passionate about growing sales and revenue on online marketplaces like Amazon, Bol.com and more. You just can’t get enough of finding new ways to optimize product listings and ads.
- Product Optimization: Building and managing best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that drive optimal discoverability, traffic, and conversions.
- Product Merchandising: Planning and executing merchandising strategies that include content enhancements and promotions that accelerate sales.
- Business Analytics: Utilizing reporting dashboards and spreadsheets to extract and communicate insights that develop go-forward strategies.
who are you
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality.
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with agencies.
- Comfortable in analyzing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic Excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data.
- Solution-oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems.
- Someone with a sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Fluent in English
- German or French is a plus
- Experience in digital sales or media, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side.
- Several years of experience with marketplaces with a big budget and scope of multiple countries
- Living in the Netherlands
would you love to know:
- What Safescan is all about?
- Everything about all the current job openings?
- How current employees experience working at Safescan?
Check it out here