As E-commerce Manager it’s your mission to grow the e-commerce sales. You will be responsible for the performance of safescan.com and the online advertising activities to generate traffic. Our products are the market leaders in Europe in Money Handling solutions.
You are the key player in creating the e-commerce strategy for short term impact and long-term growth. You will build and execute the digital marketing strategy with focus on SEA.
You will focus on growing day to day e-commerce sales by planning and setting up commercial activities to boost e-commerce product sales. Next to that you are a keyplayer in further developing the e-commerce channel within Safescan. There will be some new and execiting e-com projects that you can pick up from scratch!
You will be part of the marketing and e-commerce team which is being built as we speak. In this position you will report to the Head of Marketing and E-commerce.
duties and responsibilities
- Ecommerce strategy planning
- Drive day to day ecommerce sales
- (Future) development of the e-commerce platform
- Roadmap & Sprintplanning, Managing external agency
- Online advertising, with focus on SEA
- SEO (together with external agency)
- CRO (A/B testing, up/cross-selling, optimized journeys)
- Set-up technical part of sending relevant automated messages to customers
- Setting up / supporting marketing campaigns (landing pages, conversion points, lead qualification, etc)
- Correct website tracking (GA/GTM/GSC) and sharing reports and insights with relevant people
- Working with stakeholders on correct integration with tools and systems
who are you:
- You have a commercial mindset and a no-nonsense mentality
- You have a professional and pragmatic approach
- You are a strategic thinker and analytical with great problem-solving skills
- You have a proactive and hands on attitude
- You are a good project manager
- You are a strong communicator in English language, both written and verbal (Dutch is not essential)
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) in Marketing or related
- 5+ years’ experience as e-commerce manager
- Strong understanding of technical requirements for website and marketing tools and best practices for technical implementation
- Experience working Scrum/Agile is a plus
- Successful experience in deploying known eCommerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify)
- Living in the Netherlands
would you love to know:
- What Safescan is all about
- Everything about all the current job openings
- How current employees experience working at Safescan.
Check it out here