sr. e-mail designer. fashion, amsterdam
As the Sr. E-mail Designer, you will be responsible for all newsletter designs, from strategy to concept to execution. We are looking for someone who is very excited about email marketing and is always looking to try new methods and has a great attitude.
sr. e-mail designer
You are confident in building, coding, optimizing, and deploying email marketing campaigns. A multi-tasker – be able to work on various campaigns for scoping out and delivering. You are open to suggestions, are able to understand consumer needs, and not afraid to challenge or to be challenged.
You will organize and coordinate all digital resources and assets required for email marketing campaigns. You are also able to drive production for extra content, guide shoots, and deliver high-standard creative assets.
You will be working with other designers, developers, copywriters, and the CRM team to reach email campaign objectives. You will guide the jr. email designer and collaborate with members of other departments, such and support, as necessary. This role has added emphasis on organizational skills, commercial understanding, creative ability, and analytical strength.
duties and responsibilities
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible.
- Ensure consistency and brand relevancy of email campaigns and marrying up with creative executions for all other channels.
- Research up-to-date and emerging technologies and developments in the design field and implement them when appropriate.
- Gather results from email campaigns, build on them, and share best practices.
- Able to present ideas to relevant stakeholders.
- Up to date with the latest UI trends.
- Support other members of the team in realizing their concepts, helping to improve and sharpen their thinking.
- Work with Email Marketing Manager to design and execute strategic CRM creatives.
- Develop and optimize fixed email templates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 – 6 years experience in digital marketing with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on email experience and expertise in lifecycle marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS a pre.
- Outstanding attention to detail required completes work with a high level of precision.
- Demonstrated track record creating and launching successful email campaigns. Strong knowledge of current trends and best practices in email marketing.
- Understanding of email KPIs with a mindset for testing and optimization.
- Experience working with Adobe C Suite programs, i.e. XD, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience in design for mobile.
- Confident in HTML email-rendering, bugs, and potential workarounds, Confident in HTML and CSS programming languages for email.
- Bonus points if you have experience with A-B testing different creatives. Good knowledge in ESPs .
- Good copywriting skills. Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Basic photography skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter.