Your ears are a valuable gift. They help you enjoy your favorite artist, communicate with loved ones, or admire the natural world around us. It is therefore important to take care of them. Would you like to join in their mission and help people enjoy the sounds of life to the fullest, throughout their entire lives?
about the vacancy
The Social Media Manager is a key position within the e-commerce team that will help unlock growth through one of the most important levers: paid social traffic. You will be responsible for the hands-on management of all social campaigns across channels as well as crafting the social media advertising strategy. You will be empowered to form your own vision across upper, middle and lower funnel campaign in close collaboration with the Branding department. As a Social Media Manager you will report directly to the Performance Marketing Lead.
who we are looking for
As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for all of our social media traffic, meaning you are an exceptionally goal-driven digital marketing expert.
- You thrive when given ownership end to end.
- You are exceptionally data driven, result focused but also pay attention to details.
- You are extremely organized.
- You have a strong business acumen and enjoy solving complex problems.
- You love the dynamics and variety that comes with a fast-growing company, with a fantastic, young, and energetic team.
- Create the social media advertising vision and execution roadmap across the funnel stages in close collaboration with the branding team.
- Hands-on management of social media campaigns ranging from content and audience strategy, competitive research, creative briefing, budget management, optimization, measurement – and everything in between.
- Launch and scale paid social accounts across platforms – Meta, TikTok and more.
- Habitually evaluate and test new traffic opportunities.
- Implement lean testing principles across campaign types and ensure diligent hypothesis testing.
- Select and implement the right MarTech configuration – starting with Smart.ly.
- Relentlessly focus on automation .
- Refine measurement and continuously evaluate budget allocation to achieve optimal ROAS/CAC.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing best practices, tools, technologies, and proactively generate ideas on how to improve performance.
what we are looking for
- 3-5 years of relevant social media advertising experience.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Commercial mindset with an exceptional analytical skill-set.
- In-depth experience with managing paid social campaigns globally, at scale.
- In-depth experience with marketing automation and measurement.
- Martech knowledge: Smartly and related tools.
- Nice to have: creative affinity.
what we offer
- Highly competitive salary while we ensure you will never miss out on the greatest events out there: festivals, formula 1, Moto GP – among others.
- Performance related bonus
The rapidly growing market leader in hearing protection, has a clear ambition: to build the best premium A-brand within this market world-wide. The company develops and sells premium hearing protection products like: PartyPlug, MusicSafe, SleepDeep and MotoSafe. Products are available in a universal fit or in a custom-made fit. Our company sells its products to customers across more than 60 countries, consisting of leading retailers (Ahold Delhaize, AS Watson, Walgreens, Boots), venues (Ziggo Dome, Afas Live) major festivals (Live Nation, AEG, MOJO, ID&T), and motor sports (Formula 1, MotoGP).
We have the perfect hearing protection for every situation and develops this together with her partners in the Netherlands. The products are ahead of competition in terms of design and functionality, thanks to an extensive yearly innovation and renovation program. This way we can fulfil its mission: let people enjoy sound their whole life. In recent years our company has accelerated its growth with the support of a private equity firm. Online is instrumental in further acceleration of this growth, as the product has the ideal set up: high value | low density. That’s why we have set up a dedicated team for their e-commerce approach.