senior search marketer. dienstverlening, amsterdam
Our client is an online marketplace and operates under different consumer brands in France, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, and Italy. They have an open and driven team of 300 professionals in offices in The Netherlands (Amsterdam), France (Aix-en-Provence), and Germany (Berlin). Within the performance marketing team, we are looking for a senior search marketer who will help us take the next step in developing and automating our Dutch SEM campaigns. You will also be managing our Italian campaigns, but the core focus will be our Dutch campaigns.
senior search marketer
Automation is key! In this role, you will have the opportunity to closely work together with our product & tech team to expand and improve the SEM performance. You will be responsible for a budget in the range of 200-300K per month. We are looking for someone that brings excellent analytical skills. Our key challenge in our SEM buying is to constantly adapt to the actual and local needs of our marketplace.
Because we are part of a bigger group, we have a dedicated team at Google, and we continuously implement and adapt the newest techniques. Innovation is important to grow the search channel.
You will be part of the cross-country team with French and German colleagues. Your primary focus will be The Netherlands. Within the international team, you share best practices and support each other to bring the performance for all countries to the next level.
You will report to the paid acquisition manager who is located in France. We work with 19 marketeers (6 French, 5 Dutch, 1 Slovakian 7 German) across our three locations. Five of them are focus on performance channels like SEM and paid social. Once it is safe again, we will meet each other face-to-face frequently.
your responsibilities as the senior search marketer
- Create and optimize SEM campaigns on Google and Bing
- Conduct continuous A/B testing; translate results into actionable insights
- Constantly improve ROAS
- Work closely with one of our product and tech teams dedicated to improving the performance of our paid marketing channels
- In the near future also display and online videos will play a bigger role in the scope of this team.
what we ask from you
- 4-7 years of experience in paid search
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ad Manager and concepts
- Native in Dutch (mandatory) and professional in English
- Advanced level experience with tools like Google Analytics and Google tag manager
- Making decisions based on sound analyses driven by data
- Collaborative with strong communication skills
- Hands-on approach and proactiveness
we offer you
- A competitive salary
- Ability to improve yourself by following courses and joining conferences
- 25 days of annual leave
- Also after Covid to work partly from home if you want to
- Pension arrangement
- Monthly lunch allowance
our shared values
We believe our success starts with sharing the same values when it comes to how we work. These values are the foundation of everything we do, and you’ll experience them on a daily basis. Our values are: Be stronger together; Aim high; Take ownership; Be transparent and respectful; Be open-minded and curious; Embrace diversity; Focus on our customers. The company culture in our organization is very open and inclusive; we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.