sr. product owner e-commerce. e-commerce, utrecht
Working with 3000 international colleagues in a company that still has that family feeling. Making the B2B online environment one of Europe’s front runners in Agri-culture. That is what you can be part of as their sr. product owner E-commerce.
sr. product owner e-commerce
To further drive the growth ambitions and deliver against and beyond customer expectation, this company decided to build their own innovative E-commerce platform, fully microservices-based. This is now almost rolled out across Europe and they are ready to take the next steps in continuously enhancing this experience. Besides this, launching their Hub where all innovations are being developed, has been a great asset in offering new solutions & features fully driven by innovation, best practices, data and customer insights.
Would you like to enhance the E-commerce experience and play a vital role in the E-Commerce journey?
As the Product Owner E-Commerce, you will be responsible for creating a strong product vision and ensure the right prioritization, implementation, and analysis of the .com sales channels.
You will be focusing on driving conversion and customer loyalty.
This is a position where you will be empowered to have a significant impact and the fantastic opportunity is offered to be part of a global Digital Transformation program.
You will be part of the E-commerce team and together with two other product owners you define requirements from beginning to end and ensure smooth and timely implementation of all channels.
- Be the voice of the customer!
- Think like the customer, be data-driven, and validate hypothesizes through all means and tools (data, UX, A/B testing, customer panels)
- Product discovery and validate new ideas for product delivery to measure success both on customer satisfaction and commercial outcome.
- Operate from minimum viable product thinking and continuous improvement.
- Investigate, refer, resolve bugs and drive continuous improvement on process and technology level.
- Liaise with internal teams (E-commerce team, development teams, marketing teams, countries, and business groups) to define business requirements, prepare roadmap, prioritize and follow up on implementation.
- Key stakeholder management with senior sales leaders across regions.
We’re looking for someone capable of thinking strategically and commercially and being able to translate this into action. You will work closely with colleagues from different departments to deliver the best possible result for our customers.