The organization is at the beginning of a new era in E-Commerce. Transforming an international and industrial giant into more digital-minded is not something that happens overnight. That happens with dedication and the right people. The motivation we have, and the basics are there. To take the next steps in our E-commerce strategy we are looking for a Product owner B2B webshop covering our West-European markets. Want to build on our international e-commerce success? Let’s talk!
product owner e-commerce
what will you do?
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the functional development (B2B) E-commerce platforms meaning managing and prioritizing the product backlog meeting product requirements and goals. Together with the other colleagues in the (B2B) E-commerce team, you will set priorities to improve.
You will bring experience with translating customers and stakeholders’ needs to tasks for development and managing webshop processes. Other related tasks are training colleagues within local sales organizations on E-commerce systems as Intershop, Jira, and related processes. You will also report project statuses including the identification of potential blockers to the internal stakeholders.
In your role, you will work with an external development team and many different departments. For example, you will work closely with the customer service team for input on customer demands, and the product information management team ensures the delivery of the correct product information. This enables you to fine-tune and adjust the digital sales processes to ensure that all our brands, can grow online on our E-commerce channels.
where will you be working as a product owner e-commerce
You will be working in our brand-new office in Almere, which we moved into in June of last year. Our building is in the top 5 of most sustainable buildings in the world and we are proud of that. E-commerce is a start-up department, which falls under the central Digital Marketing team. Tim is the cooperating foreman of this start-up department and will be your coach to guide you in your role. He will do this by giving you the confidence and responsibility you need to fulfill this role. Self-development and self-starting are central to Tim and he is always willing to help you with this.
From the heat source to heat emission to heat distribution, the organization covers a broad spectrum of innovative building technology systems. We have specialized in technical products and systems in the fields of installations, heating, cooling, and solar solutions. In more than 70 countries we offer successful, innovative solutions for residential and commercial buildings and sustainable energy.
What we expect from you
You are a self-starter with a hands-on mentality who is driven by customer insight and enjoys taking on a challenge. You are continuously working on development and innovation. You like to do all this in an organization that is very open to change. Your success in this role is determined by your pioneering mentality, proactive attitude, and ability to connect with people. You also have:
- a bachelor or master’s degree
- an excellent command of English and at least 1 additional foreign language, such as German or French.
- strong communication & analytical skills
- experience with functional development HFC E-com platforms meaning managing and prioritizing the product backlog meeting product requirements and goals
- experience with translating user and stakeholders needs to tasks for development.
- experience with managing webshop processes and training colleagues within local sales organizations on E-commerce systems as Intershop, Jira, and related processes.
- experience with reporting on project statuses, goals to the Lead E-com and internal stakeholders.
- you love working in an unstructured and complex environment allowing you to have influence over the structure of your work and department