freelance art director. e-commerce, overijssel/remote
The role of the art director will be integral in leading and working alongside the Creatives to create and deliver innovative and engaging 360’ campaigns including TVCs, Online Videos, and online platforms. With a keen eye for trends, design, and fashion you have a solid vision to create engaging content from concept to execution within a fast-paced organization. You report to the Strategic Creative Lead.
freelance art director
The Creative Producer is a storyteller, responsible for bringing ideas to life that will shape the brand visual identity and creative aesthetic across multiple touchpoints and platforms. They will work closely with the Buying & Sales and Marketing team to create content for distribution across all social media channels and internal platforms. And will be responsible for the successful creation and delivery of all assets from project briefing to an asset release.
- Create mood boards and storyboards in the realization of each brief and for approval by the Buyers & Marketing team;
- Manage and oversee end to end delivery from creative brief, shoot pre-production, to release of creative assets (photography & videography);
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of visual direction;
- Deliver a cohesive visual aesthetic and identity for content across the various social media and online platforms (but not limited to);
- Support in the Marketing team management of content framework and delivery of framework to stakeholders;
- Collaborate closely with the Buying & Sales Team, Marketing Team, and the E-commerce Photo studio to create compelling work balancing art and commerce;
- Maintaining an aligned visual execution of digital and print content including a graphical direction and style guidelines;
- Maintaining a high level of quality and delivering creative solutions that work guidelines;
- Contributing to the development of new seasonal campaign concepts.
what do you bring?
- At least 6 years experience within the Fashion Industry or within the Living / Interior Design Industry;
- Experience in leading creative teams;
- Experience with visually expressing a brand;
- Experience in casting and campaign level shoot production;
- Strong portfolio of stills and/or video content – Excellent on the craft and detail;
- Strong social media video capabilities;
- Creative, innovative, and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines, and changing priorities;
- Effective and efficient communication skills;
- Open-minded with a sense of humor and fun;
- Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Keynote;
- Experience with Animation, video editing skills is a plus;
- Strong art directing & concept skills, eye for detail, and commercial sensibility;
- Business level English – Fluent language skills (written & verbal).
The role will require you to work 3 days in the office and the rest will be done remotely.