email marketing specialist. consumer electronics, amsterdam
Do you want to work with the biggest brands within consumer electronics? Our headphones, portable speakers, and home entertainment systems will become your area of expertise. The market we are leading in is fast-paced, fun, and dynamic. In this “work hard, play hard” environment you will join our E-commerce department based in Amsterdam. You will play an important role in our customer engagement strategy. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and results-driven email marketing specialist.
email marketing specialist
As Email Marketing Specialist you’ll take the lead with our email marketing execution. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, creating newsletters, and developing our lifecycle emails. You will report to the e-commerce crm & e-mail lead and be part of the e-commerce department consisting of 15 fte.
what you will do:
- Initiation, goal setting, and implementation of direct email marketing campaigns;
- Ownership of transactional emails, lifecycle emails, and promotional emails;
- Coordinate campaigns/projects with Product marketing, 3rd party partners, and local markets;
- Guide local markets on insights, best practices, and results;
- Coordinate proofreading process of email for clarity, grammar, and spelling;
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements;
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts;
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices;
- Support and lead development changes concerning emails (e.g. new templates etc.).
what you need as the email marketing specialist:
- Familiarity with analytical (Qlik Sense) and database tools (Snowflake);
- Bachelor or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience;
- Hands-on experience with HTML and email management systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is a pre;
- Proven analytical mindset;
- Able to work & contribute in a small dynamic team;
- Work with & co-ordinate 3rd party partners;
- Experience in working cross-regional and globally with a diverse, multi-cultural team;
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude;
- Active communicator, fluent in English (both written and verbal).
what we offer:
- We offer a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities, professional training, and competitive market base compensation plus a 13th-month salary, 28 holidays per year.
- You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension, and top-notch employee discounts.
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work-life integration and collaboration in a global friendly working atmosphere and good work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities through our University’s business and leadership academies.
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs.
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to drive revenue growth and nurture strategic trust-based relationships.
- The ability to work as an e-commerce Specialist in a company that is driven by technology.
- The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
- An informal, enterprising, and results-orientated culture.