This top player in the food industry is going to take the next step in digital. To do so they need a digital marketeer with vision and B2B experience to lead the way. You will set up the roadmap for the company on a global scale and will make this happen!
In the role of Digital Marketeer, you are responsible for the creation and execution of a digital roadmap to build a strong infrastructure for our digital communication. You will focus on optimizing the performance of our online presence. It is important that all digital expressions and plans are in line with our Brand & Communications strategy and therefore you are part of this team. You will propose and use relevant digital channels to reach external audiences globally and will be responsible for digital content creation and the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across different channels to suit customer needs. You will report frequently on the results for digital KPIs that you prepare. Your other responsibilities include:
- Website management (coordination, maintenance, and optimization)
- Digital content coordination for internal and external purposes
- Social media channel management (incl. content creation and monitoring)
- Analysis of, reporting on, and optimizing digital results
- Contact with external digital parties that support us in digital activities
what does your team look like?
In your role, you will collaborate closely with the Brand & Communications manager, regional Trade marketers and Market managers. You will also have contact with the Sales department to familiarize them with the digital aspects of customer journey communications, thereby contributing to global customer engagement.
what do you need as a digital marketeer?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing or Communications)
- Five+ years’ work experience in digital marketing (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Dutch
- Experience with creation, planning, elaboration, and realization of digital marketing plans
- Experience with website and social media management
- Broad digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEA, Google Ads, Social, Content Marketing, etc)
They are a strong global player in the potato processing market. It is a family-owned company, founded and located in the Netherlands, and with production plants and sales offices all over the world. The organization is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, ambitious, and dynamic place to work. We highly value sustainability and are active in the area in different manners.
Do you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a can-do mentality and you keep the customer in mind in everything you do. You prefer a no-nonsense environment and make down-to-earth decisions.
- You are involved with and feel responsible for the growth of the organization and you love working together with colleagues to achieve the best results. Open and direct communication is a must.
- You are creative, able to switch directions quickly, and don’t mind a change of plans in response to an opportunity arising. We are entrepreneurial and want to keep this spirit!
- You are result-driven and always looking for things that you can improve upon.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about your area of expertise and are well-informed about this field. You are proud of these qualities and can use them to make an impact!