vacancy data analyst e-commerce. kramp, utrecht/varsseveld
This is the perfect opportunity if you have a passion for Data, Analytics & E-commerce. You get enthusiastic about providing actionable insights to improve our users’ experience & e-commerce performance. Do you feel recognized? We are looking for a data analyst e-commerce who will join us in our journey to become a truly data-driven e-commerce company, working in agile product teams, where product owners, developers, data analysts, UX & CRO specialists are working closely together and fully focusing on their product. With 3 E-commerce Data Analysts already on the team & a data analyst community of > 50 colleagues across the group, we’re sure you will get challenged to keep learning, and look forward to your contribution!
data analyst e-commerce
During the last few years, we have spent a lot of time on the implementation of the Google Analytics 360 suite and Tableau. The implementation gives us great insights into our visitors’ & customers’ digital behavior. Think about what you can analyze and contribute to our business with access to all our click, customer, product- & sales data of >50k (recurring) customers, >500k products, and >1 billion of yearly turnover data. We are looking for a person who is always looking for the question behind the question, can combine & extract data from multiple sources, and is comfortable in translating these into actionable insights and presenting this to stakeholders.
- You will enable product teams to make decisions from the data lens, by conducting in-depth analysis and creating insights through dashboarding.
- You will analyze and monitor the development of our e-commerce KPI’s, the progress of our objectives & key results (OKR’s) and translate these into insights.
- Support multiple teams in working with OKR’s by defining metrics, baseline measurements & targets. Then validate & analyze the impact for all improvements we create in our digital experience (such as pre-post analysis and/or experimentation analysis).
- Build relationships with stakeholders to establish yourself as the expert for data insights & web analytics expertise, working together with the other analysts in different teams to continuously improve our maturity in data-driven decision making.
This role will take the responsibility for our key journeys, such as findability of items, delivery communication & check-out! A very challenging opportunity.
who are you as a data analyst e-commerce?
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant professional area.
- At least 4 years of experience as an analyst in e-commerce/digital companies.
- Good communication and advisory skills (written and spoken).
- Strong experience with web analytics like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar tooling.
- Experience with dashboarding and data visualization.
- Strong ability to extract actionable insights from advanced analyses and being able to advise on possible next steps.
- Preferably you have experience with Python, SQL & Google BigQuery (we provide room for training & personal development to learn).
what do we offer?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing, and financially sound organization. Therefore, you can expect a few important things from us. We value personal development a lot and thus we offer a great budget for courses and training. Besides a competitive monthly salary we also offer:
- 25 holidays + 12 ATV days
- A lot of room for growth and entrepreneurship
- Flexible, you can work remote for more than 50% of your time. In an ideal situation we would like you to meet the product team in Utrecht once per week and the e-commerce team in Varssevelf also once a week.
- Profit sharing bonus
- Generous pension plan
who are we?
Johan Kramp started in 1951 from his garage in Varsseveld. When cycling he crossed borders to Germany: the beginning of the international millions company we are nowadays. We still follow the principles of Johan Kramp, but in the time of today. Thanks to our ambitions we are active throughout Europe: a leading position in the agricultural market for parts. We heavily invest in E-Business and innovations. Our aim is to make it easy for our customers to run their businesses.
Working at Kramp means working with more than 3.000 international colleagues. Despite our size, we retained our family culture. Colleagues describe our culture as warm, friendly and informal. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, but it’s allowed to make mistakes. Trust and responsibility is what our colleagues value in Kramp as their employer.
Bij BrandPit vieren we een omgeving waarin teamleden van alle verschillende achtergronden, leeftijden, geslachten of seksuele geaardheden zich even gewaardeerd voelen. Daarom zetten we ons in om een wervingsproces vorm te geven dat iedereen gelijke kansen biedt. Lees hier meer over ons partnership met Equalture.