This Dutch beauty brand is growing rapidly in Europe. Social media performance is key in the growing strategy, and we need someone to own this. The floor is yours! You will have an international scope so speaking German, French or Spanish is a big plus.
paid social marketer
The paid social Marketer will establish and implement their online strategy for specific markets. The focus is on our paid Social channels, attracting new customers and will involve some SEA experience. Your main goal is to stimulate brand awareness, increase trial and adoption, and drive conversion. Thanks to your commercial insights and strong analytical skills, you will know in no time how Pink Gellac can increase its revenue as efficient as possible. You’ll measure the effect of campaigns, report marketing KPIs and translate your insights into clear activities. You will brief our online agencies and/or the internal content creation team.
The paid social marketer has a good understanding of online marketing, knows everything about SEA, Paid Social and is skilled in analyzing performance data as the basics for decisions. She/he provides input to the content team to develop the online tools and activations needed to edit the various online channels. Managing and briefing agencies is also one of the responsibilities of the paid social Marketeer. To be able to do all this successfully, a good dose of self-confidence and thorough knowledge of the technical side is essential.
- Build Brand Awareness
- Realize conversions
- Driving sales against a healthy ROAS
who are we looking for?
- (minimum) 3 years of experience with SEA & Paid Social
- Able to think from brand values
- Flexible and creative
- Experience in setting up campaigns and project management.
- A positive and proactive attitude and an enthusiastic colleague
- Analytically strong and data driven
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Ads, etc,..) and Paid Social Business Managers (Meta, Pinterest, TikTok) and Smartly
- Pre is experience with German, French or UK Growth marketing – or German / French speaking is an advantage)