We are looking for a Head of Product with a vision! In this role, you will be responsible for the Product Vision of TOPdesk. You are an inspirational leader and experienced in managing multiple teams (20+). You will set long-term goals to ensure TOPdesk’s market relevance for the future.
The role of Head of Product
Within the Product team, the Head of Product is responsible for the product strategy, the product, and the product roadmap. You must deliver a comprehensive product roadmap that supports the strategy on all execution levels. You will be responsible for the product and you will ensure alignment around product strategy and delivery with all parties involved such as Product Managers, Head of UX, and Head of Tech. All problems and risks will be identified and addressed and all opportunities will be leveraged.
Where will you work?
You will work in the Product & Development domain. More than 200 people in this domain work to develop and maintain the TOPdesk Service Management tool. You will be part of the Management Team that heads this domain. In this team, you report to the Executive that is responsible for Product & Development. The domain is divided into four layers each with its own well-defined responsibility: Platform, Enabling, Functional, and Stream Aligned. The four layers all have their own Product Manager that is responsible for creating a product roadmap. Together with the Team Coordinator, the Product Manager is responsible for the team. These four Product Managers will be your direct reports.
To succeed as a Head of Product you:
• Have 10+ years’ experience in Product Management and working in larger Product Management teams
• Are up to date with Service Management Development
• Have proven leadership and coaching skills
• Have worked in complex organizations
• Have built teams
• Have experience with one large product
• Have worked in an international environment
• Can translate company vision into a Product vision, strategy, and roadmap
• Have excellent English communication skills
• Have experience in B2B / SaaS / IT environment
• Are willing to travel to Hungary and Germany a few times a year
Your natural behavior as a Head of Product contains:
• An open-minded approach to tough conversations and subjects
• Empathy in working cross-culturally within diverse teams
• An analytical and strategic thinker
• A curious and positive attitude towards problem-solving
• A team player attitude
What we offer
• Working for one of the nicest employers in the Netherlands. We have an informal, but professional working atmosphere.
• Lots of opportunities for personal development. How about 10 to Grow? 10% of your gross full-time salary and 10% of your effective contract time are freely available for your development.
• Contribute to an international, growing company.
• You can use 2.5% of your time for activities as a volunteer. As long as it contributes something positive!
• Always be allowed to be yourself in our organization. In addition to corporate social responsibility, diversity, and inclusiveness are topics that we want to continuously improve. For example in a theme week!
• An environment in which you never stop learning
• And that’s not even all the pluses. Read more? Read our blog about all “perks of the job“.