As Head of Marketing & Ecommerce Safescan it’s your mission to build the brand and grow (e-commerce) sales. You are responsible for our marketing and ecommerce activities, and you will lead the team. Our products are the market leaders in Europe in Money Handling solutions.
head of marketing & e-commerce
Based on a thorough understanding of the SME and B2B consumer, the brand, its market, and competition, you lead the marketing strategy and commercial planning.
You will be building the Safescan brand, including all product- and content and will market our products around the globe. Together with product development you create the product roadmap and the introduction of the new product launches. At Safescan ecommerce is an important sales channel and it’s your job to manage this: from development of the platform to all digital advertisement and marketing automation. Last, but not least, you also play a key role in driving the commercial calendar within our omnichannel sales organization.
duties and responsibilities
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Building the Safescan brand
- Product and brand content (e.g. including a new video strategy)
- Product road map and product introductions
- Research, insights, and customer journeys
- Manage and drive ecommerce sales
- Development of the ecommerce platform
- Leading all digital marketing activities (advertising, crm, marketing automation)
- Plan, budget, track and optimise all media activities
- Lead and grow the team as well as external agencies
- Plan, manage and evaluate the marketing budget
who are you
- You have a strong personality and a no-nonsense mentality
- You know how to manage and inspire a team
- You have a professional and pragmatic approach
- You are a strategic thinker and analytical
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a proactive and hands on attitude
- A relevant higher education degree in a related field (e.g. Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management)
- 10+ years of experience in roles within a commercial environment and product-driven environment
- Experienced in the field of Branding, Product Marketing and E-commerce
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (Dutch not essential).
- Experience managing people
would you love to know:
- What Safescan is all about
- Everything about all the current job openings
- How current employees experience working at Safescan.
Check it out here