As Project Manager E-Commerce, it is your responsibility to work on the new international E-commerce Platform. Building from scratch is your cup of tea. The product is the ultimate time and attendance system for B2B including Cloud solution.
project manager e-commerce
With your expertise, you will take the rest of the organization on this exciting journey and make sure it will be a success. The main goal is to launch digital projects as well as to continue to grow with what has been launched. Understanding digital strategy, customer journey, user experience, business analysis, SEO, web development, QA, and analytics will enable you to master this role. And of course, project management is your second nature.
You will be part of a brand-new marketing team that is being built as we speak. In this position, you will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Leading the creative and software development agencies for delivering the new E-Commerce platform including CMS
- First point of contact (product owner) for development of a new website (internally and externally)
- Working with stakeholders on correct integration with tools and systems
- CRO (A/B testing, up/cross-selling, optimized journeys)
- E-Commerce feature development
- SEO (together with an external agency)
- Set-up technical part of sending relevant automated messages to customers
- Setting up / supporting marketing campaigns (landing pages, conversion points, lead qualification, etc)
- Correct website tracking (GA/GTM/GSC) and sharing reports and insights with relevant people
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO) in Marketing or related
- 5-7 years of (technical) marketing experience in an E-Commerce or tech environment
- Strong understanding of technical requirements for website and marketing tools and best practices for technical implementation
- Strong communicator in the English language, both written and verbal
- Living in the Netherlands
- Strong in project management
- Experience working Scrum/Agile is a plus
- Experience working with Jira or similar tools
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with SaaS propositions is a huge bonus
- Successful experience in deploying known E-Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify)
You will work in an organization with the charm of an SME, but with the international character of a multinational. Our people come from all over the world and bring together a really nice atmosphere. Our organization structure is flat, we are averse to bulky reports that no-one would ever read and look at things how something can be done. Since October 2018 we are located in a beautiful newly designed office building in Zoetermeer. Furthermore, we offer:
- A competitive salary, based on knowledge and experience
- 24 days of leave
- Good pension plan (partially paid by Safescan)
- Bonus plan
- Travel allowance
- Opportunities for training and education
Please note that the issue of a certificate of conduct (‘Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag’) is required for this position. An assessment may be part of the recruitment process.