Are you an all-round project manager with experience in Retail or Fashion? Then you should join the family. Together you will build engaging global marketing campaigns and produce exciting brand activations to attract new consumers and engage with beloved current customers.
project manager brand marketing
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving brand projects from A-Z. From evaluating previous promotions to producing campaign shoots and delivering full 360 marketing toolkits.
As the Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of producing marketing content for our owned and paid channels. Together with the Senior Brand Manager, you are responsible for the production and execution of all global brand campaigns, seasonal photography, and brand projects. You will be challenged to ensure consistency in brand messaging and contribute to our brand objectives and ambition: to become the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
In your daily work, you will handle multiple projects across multiple seasons, creating a full year activity calendar. You will work together with creative and external resources (advertising agencies, photographers, graphic designers, editors, and stylists) to ensure the production of high-quality content for the different regions and channels such as retail, e-com, social, etc. Therefore, a good network is a big plus! You will monitor timings & deliverables, ensuring that each project or campaign is completed fully and on-time whilst keeping the stakeholders actively informed of progress or deviation from workload planning.
Furthermore, you will work on:
- Setting KPI’s and objectives for each project
- Creating sharp briefings for external agencies
- Manage stakeholders (internal & external)
- Creation of 360 marketing toolkits/marketing launch decks
- Handle marketing content requests from regions and channels
- Produce shoots (film & photography) for internal and external purposes
- Deliver on time and secure distribution of marketing content to the regions and channels
We are looking for a go-getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment and who has a personality like ours: fierce, outspoken, down to earth and fair!
do you have the following qualities?
- A positive work attitude and eagerness to create high-quality content
- You have worked with brand strategies and objectives and are able to include this into your daily work
- You have a solid understanding of customer and consumer drivers using insights and data
- You are experienced in brand and channel activation and live excellence in execution
- Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing Communication or Business Administration and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Fashion, FMCG, or Luxury and you’ve got our full attention.
- Are you also independent, accurate, proactive, and flexible?
- Experience within Fashion. Without experience in Fashion, we won’t be taking you into consideration.
- You live in the Netherlands (this is a must)!
Finally, do you have a commercial mindset, a strong personality, and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? Than this job might be yours!