As the Head of International Marketing, you are responsible for the implementation of the global strategy for our Money Handling Category. Our products are the market leaders in Europe in Money Handling solutions.
head of international marketing
You will play a key role in the introduction of the new product launches. We are highly innovative with our product development, and you will market this in different countries. The main focus will be online, both for the indirect and direct sales channels it’s all about digital. Based on a thorough understanding of the SME and B2B consumer, the brand, its market, and competition, you lead projects and action plans to meet and beat the agreed objectives in terms of revenue and profitability, and brand awareness. Secondly, you are responsible for the renovation and innovation pipeline together with Product Development. Where they focus on the technical & innovation side, you will focus on commercialization and identifying what is needed to succeed by thorough analysis.
duties and responsibilities as head of international marketing
- Build the brand by creating a clear value proposition.
- Market our new product launches in several countries. Create a clear process for new product introductions as well as phasing out old products. Ensure this process is embedded in the total organization.
- Complete renewal of our (online) video content.
- Organize updating and refreshing all (website) content.
- Lead the team of three experts: Sr. Digital Designer, DTP, and web/content specialist, as well as external agencies.
- Create the Marketing plan which includes a roadmap, timing, and clear budget tracking.
- Increase international growth with a solid understanding of the competitive landscape, with the objective of assessing the effectiveness of the marketing mix (on- and offline) and creating proposals to improve accordingly.
- Together with product development refreshing & extending as appropriate with relevant new products and concepts
- Internal communication: Responsible for the coordination of internal set-up and alignment between PDV (product development), Sales, Supply Chain, Digital Marketing, and the marketing team.
- Dealer communication: Our indirect channel is key to our success, ensure this is reviewed and optimized to get the best results.
- Leadership: Drive the initiatives for building and growing internally, create a sense of urgency and environment of execution.
- Online Tools: Ensure our online presence is optimized through all different online channels, Platforms, Webshop, Dealer Portal, Partners. Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team to optimize our online presence and performance.
- Marketing Team
- Digital Marketing Team
- Product Development Teams
- Customer Success Teams
- Country Offices & team (UK, DACH, ES)
- Internal Sales Team & Key account managers
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Structured approach
- A relevant higher education degree in a related field (e.g. Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management)
- 5+ years of experience in roles within a commercial b2b sales environment
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (Dutch not essential).
- Proactive and hands-on attitude
- Experience managing people.
- Analytical and likes to use data to back up conclusions