Join us as the freelance global brand & communications marketing manager on our mission to help empower parents and children to discover the world together! We are a premium Dutch parental company that reinvented the stroller 20 years ago. We continue to bring a pioneering mindset and an obsession with quality to everything we do and we’re looking for entrepreneurial and passionate people to join us. With design and innovation-led in-house, production in our own factory in Xiamen, and a global footprint of offices we are proud of our creativity, diversity, and cultural inclusion.
freelance global brand & communications marketing manager
This role is both a strategic and action-oriented function. Within the Brand & Innovations team, you will shape and build our Global Brand & Communications; bringing new product propositions to life. We are looking for someone that balances the creative intuition of a brand manager, has experience within PR & Communications, and owns a strong business mindset. In this role, you will focus on brand initiatives, new product launches, campaigns, influencer activations, and ongoing product portfolio communications.
Creatively and strategically position products and services to make them desired, talked about, and recommended to drive market share growth and profitability
- Use consumer insights to inform innovative marketing campaigns that drive consideration, conversion, and advocacy
- Improve the customer and consumer brand and product experience, resulting in increased sales and consumer reviews and recommendations
- Participate in cross-functional teams to bring to life product and services innovation from concept to launch
- Lead the creative briefing and development of integrated launch campaigns, assets, toolkits, and activation guidance for new product launches to Regional teams
- Drive ESG content production & activations
- Manage the Global Influencer program; build global influencers activations and ensure results are monitored & countries are challenged.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and ensure consumer-centricity and brand consistency across all teams and touchpoints
You report to the Senior Portfolio & Innovation Marketing Manager within the Global Brand Team
skills & experience
- 7+ years’ experience Brand Marketing experience running successful insight-led multi-channel marketing campaigns. From strategy to execution.
- You have experience in and knowledge about all facets of the marketing ecosystem including consumer insights, product positioning, Digital Marketing, and creative development
- Experience with ESG communications and influencer campaigns preferred
- Strong analytical mindset
- A self-starter attitude, pragmatic, and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management skills, collaboration, and project management
- Strong creative intuition and a sharp eye for detail
- Previous experience working with a global FMCG or Luxury brand/business is preferred
Starting date is as soon as possible for 32 hours a week. The duration of the assignment is 6 months.