The market we are leading is fast-paced, fun, and dynamic. Our headphones, portable speakers, and home entertainment systems will become your area of expertise. You’ll have more than a career. Our agile culture gives you the chance to rapidly develop your skills, learn quickly and find ways to create excellent results. We invite you to constantly challenge yourself, cultivate new ideas, work on something new and enhance your abilities. There are many great opportunities across all our divisions and locations. Like this one. Come join our Marketing team based in our new offices in the Netherlands as our new digital (r)etail marketer.
digital (r)etail marketer
about the role
We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace, and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence, and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change orientation, collaboration, judgment, and a results-driven mindset. We expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
The customer and digital marketing lead coordinates and execute the digital marketing plans across the Benelux markets. Within this position, the incumbent works closely with the regional sales team Benelux and the EMEA marketing team. He/She will be responsible to manage various external agency resources and implement and optimize customer activation platforms. The incumbent will manage joint online and digital communication activities, digital programs, and product POS assets across all key accounts.
The customer and digital marketing lead are comfortable working with different marketing channels (Brick and mortar, hybrid and digital), has experience driving performance marketing, and knows how to plan campaigns that build on our brands and drive conversion.
This position does not have any direct reports
what you will do as a digital (r)etail marketer
digital marketing –
- Coordinate the digital content planning, production, delivery/distribution, and content review/optimization of NPIs. Manage content requests and content distribution for our online channels.
- Coordinate and optimize digital activities, such as online Shop-in-Shops, co-op marketing campaigns, performance marketing, building landing pages, and optimization of retailer product detail pages. Unlock digital growth through joint planning with customers and push via data-driven decision-makers for our next digital developments.
- Work with the EMEA online team and regional marketing manager to develop content, production schedules, and content dissemination plans. Build on content to improve the consumer digital experience and drive conversion via full-funnel campaigns.
- Drive increase in online traffic and conversion via paid media with customers. Manage external briefing and content planning for such initiatives
- Product Content – Manage and review online merchandising on e-tailer websites to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate and in line with New Product Introductions (NPI). Utilize content syndication partners (Flixmedia) and vendor media to build online categories and product groupings as directed by merchants and key accounts.
- Activation Marketing – Support the planning and implementation of customer programs and activate sell-in, sell-out, fan-base growth, deepening of brand engagement, and generation of interest in the product launches regionally. Work closely with the customer activation team to execute programs within regional key accounts. Manage the day-to-day management of our regional marketing platforms.
- Content Calendar Management – Coordinate customer marketing program calendar within the region to develop on-time deployment of content and assets
- General marketing support – ad hoc support for approvals and locations of online and offline media and retail assets, social media posts, press releases, and product training presentations.
what you need
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- An advanced level in the business language in French, Dutch, and English.
- 3-5 years of experience with demonstrated success in coordinating customer programs, and digital and retail marketing initiatives.
- Experience in the execution of brand campaigns, online promotions, content development, and retail merchandising.
- Understanding of online retail and principles and experience with the Consumer Electronics market.
- Planning and organizational capability.
- Experience working within a cross-functional multinational matrix structure is a plus.
what makes you eligible as a digital (r)etail marketer
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Must hold visa / valid right to work for this country – We are unable to support sponsorship for this role
what we offer
- A flexible work schedule where you will be able to work from home up to 40% and the remaining days in a fantastic new office at Houthavens, Amsterdam.
- You are going to work in an international team within a friendly global working atmosphere.
- We offer a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities, professional training, and competitive market base compensation plus a 13th month’s salary, and 28 holidays per year.
- You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, a EUR 100, – environment allowance when commuting via public transport or bike. Additionally, we provide an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension, and top-notch employee discounts.
- Professional development opportunities through the business university and leadership academies.
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs.
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to driving revenue growth and nurturing strategic trust-based relationships.
- The chance to work on complex problems and continues improvement.
and a few reasons you might love it
We work hard and look for brilliance from all our 30,000 employees and in return, you can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities. If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology, and the guarantee that you’ll never have a dull day.