As Digital Marketing Lead you are responsible for managing all the paid online advertising campaigns. You ensure these campaigns are rolled out in various international markets in line with the omnichannel activation calendar, target audiences, and e-commerce performance KPI’s. You focus on the complete funnel, from awareness to online sales performance. There is lots of room to grow online in various markets. This will be your mission to accomplish together with your team and the external agency.
digital marketing lead
- Formulate and execute the organization’s international digital media strategy
- Ensure campaigns perform versus targets (e.g., Reach, CPM, ROAS, CPA, Conversion)
- Work with regional teams to compose the right media mix per country ensuring your own digital ad channels are balanced against other media bought, e.g. parental platforms, direct inventory deals, online magazines, influencers, and PR
your role as a digital marketing lead
- The organization’s full-funnel digital media strategy; you know how to optimally use available resources by allocating budget between ambitious online performance goals (eCommerce) and growth in brand awareness and reach (Marketing).
- Together with our external media agency you continuously optimize, test, and validate customer acquisition, activation, and retention journeys via Search, YouTube, Social Advertising, and Display. You understand the goals and needs of potential audiences, leading traffic to relevant points on the platform
- You can report on the impact of digital advertising channels and autonomously know how and where to adjust to achieve goals
- You will coach the junior in your team and facilitate his/her learning path.
- You work in close cooperation with the e-commerce webshop team that feeds you information about customer journeys and Marketing teams on brand and awareness objectives
- With the input of eCommerce, Marketing, and Sales, you can create a campaign briefing with the right specs for the digital assets you need for our in-house Studio to run your campaigns in the various ad channels
- Lead the organization into a “cookieless future”, making sure to transition from 3rd party data paid advertising, to a solid 1st party data advertising strategy
- Partner with technology companies and media partners (e.g., Google, Facebook) to identify gaps and opportunities, selecting and suggesting tools, technologies, and capabilities with specific business value that can enable and grow performance
You are evaluating and analyzing the results of the online media campaigns and can report diligently on results to your team and senior management. You play a key role in developing reports and dashboards and delivering results of the campaigns plus you can explain how the various channels interact towards overall results. You know how to read important metrics and can explain learnings and analysis in a clear and structured way to different teams.
The role falls within the Digital team (6), and reports to the Head of eCommerce. Your team will consist of one paid advertising specialist. Your team will have to grow along with growing results.
your ingredients as a digital marketing lead
- We are looking for a mix of the right competencies and a fit with the team & organization. You bring along solid experience in your expertise but are eager to learn new things and develop yourself in your role. To be successful in this role, you are pragmatic and hands-on
- You have a higher professional or university level degree (HBO/WO)
- You have proven knowledge working with the following tools/platforms: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics; Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a big plus
- You have proven excellence in driving performance marketing channels, managing campaigns in multiple markets and languages
- You have proven the ability to read important metrics and to explain learnings and analyses in a clear and structured way to different teams
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ online marketing experience at an agency or premium brand
- You are comfortable working in a team and independently, willing, and able to take responsibility and oversee budgets autonomously
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are data-driven and have a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and spoken
what we offer
We offer you a challenging role in a young, energetic, and ambitious team and company. You will spend most of your time in Amsterdam North at our self-sustaining headquarters. Our mission is to empower the new generation of parents. Which we want to do in the most sustainable way we possibly can! This also means that we want to empower you to be yourself and to create your own career. We care about the well-being of our staff as we care for our planet. And of course, we offer:
- Depending on relevant experience a competitive salary per month (based on full-time employment);
- 26 vacation days based on full-time employment;
- Development opportunities in the form of in-company training and education/training that fit your personal ambitions;
- A freshly made lunch and in-house gym with personal training sessions;
- Under the slogan “work hard, play hard”, whenever possible every Friday afternoon a closing drink to “unwind”
The organization is a fast-growing Dutch company from Amsterdam (founded in 2004) that designs and manufactures ergonomic pushchairs and accessories. Sustainability is something we thrive on every day, which plays an important role in our growth strategy.
Our stylish and comfortable pushchairs are designed around the needs of the human body of both parent and child. Our goal is to inspire young families to live a positive life; from pregnancy to the first day at school. We call this Positive Design. This is reflected in our award-winning ergonomic products, re-usable packaging, the Birth Forest, the partners with whom we work, and the steps we take in the area of sustainability. Currently, the organization is available in 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the United States.