Are you the best at connecting the world of data analysis and CX? Are you ready for the next step in seniority with the option to become a lead? Are you someone who likes to build from scratch? Then you are the Data Lead we are looking for!
Our client is looking for a Data Lead for the next step in expanding all propositions. You play a key role in this next phase! You will become part of the CX community, which includes UX designers, UX researchers, Product Owners, and Strategists. Together with your CX colleagues, you guarantee that you live up to the promise made to the clients: all design choices are substantiated with data. This is done through both qualitative and quantitative research techniques. The UX researchers take on the qualitative part and you, as an Analytics consultant, will have a leading role in the quantitative part. In addition, you step forward within the organization to share and expand your knowledge in the field of analytics. Of course, you are not finished learning yourself and there are enough challenges to take further steps in your development.
You will have the opportunity to work on large-scale projects for great companies such as GrandVision, KPN, Vattenfall, Coop, and Randstad. As a Data Lead, you are always looking for new insights in order to create the best user experience. Within a multidisciplinary team, you are responsible for analyzing customer user data. You analyze data from, for example, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or Hotjar. Based on these insights, you will come up with suggestions for improvement on how designers and developers can design even better websites and apps. You will work closely with UX researchers, who complement your analysis on the basis of qualitative research.
who are you?
A passion for user research gets you a long way. In addition, the following is required:
- You have completed an academic education (preferably a technical direction)
- 5+ years of experience performing complex analysis issues for marketing purposes
- Extensive experience in using analytics solutions such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- You can independently set up a Google Analytics implementation
- A tag management solution is for known territory (such as Tealium, GTM, or Relay42)
- You are empathetic, analytically strong, and a real problem solver
- You can give advice on how a user experience can be improved and you convert insights into actions
- With strong communication skills, you can present your results in an understandable and convincing way
- Fluent English (Understanding or speaking Dutch is a big plus)
- Experience in consultancy is a plus