Would you like to combine your expertise in CRM with your passion for denim? Then you might be the new CRM Specialist!
In the role of CRM Specialist, you’ll be part of the CRM team. You will be developing global brand & seasonal CRM campaigns while looking closely at the consumer journey and optimizing online visits, conversion, and revenue. To do this, you will be working closely with marketing, product, and E-Commerce teams. You have a great eye for design, but you are also guided by your capability to understand and digest numbers.
duties and responsibilities:
- Manage global newsletter and push notification calendars by creating, briefing, and planning new initiatives, while working together with brand & (local) marketing project managers, product and E-Commerce teams
- Own A/B test roadmap for all CRM communications, looking closely to consumer journey and CRM KPIs
- Support local marketing teams on regional initiative campaigns, while making sure CRM best practices are applied
- Optimize the consumer journey by improving existing or creating new life-cycle campaigns
- Create, optimize & monitor loyalty program communication and initiatives
what you bring to the table:
- 2 years of experience in a CRM/E-Commerce related position
- Expertise in CRM, Campaign management, and/or Content Strategy
- You have a great eye for design, but you’re also driven by numbers
- Preferably knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and basic SQL
- Advanced planning and attention-to-detail skills
Finally, do you have a strong personality, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and you live in the Netherlands? Apply now!