We are looking for a content marketer with a passion for motors or vehicles! As the largest supplier of parts for classic Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Ducati motorcycles we want to be a partner for our clients. This is where you come in! It’s not just about selling classic parts, but we want to share, inspire and interact with our clients around the world.
In 25 years we have built a parts database containing over 4,3 million articles for over 60.000 models. We ship to over 60 countries worldwide.
Do you love motorcycles and love to tell everyone all about them? This is the job for you. We have a great story to tell about our high-quality parts, about how to fit them, how we find them, and how we make high-quality reproduction parts ourselves. At the moment, we just don’t tell this story at all.
We are a pure e-commerce player in both the B2B and B2C markets. Both these markets require their own unique approach in channels & tone of voice. You will help us find that tone of voice and stay in touch with our customers through the channels of their choice.
your tasks as a content marketer
- Develop a content strategy for the CMS brand
- Create a content calendar for all channels we currently have:
- Facebook group with over 300K likes
- Instagram group with over 12K followers
- Develop new channels like YouTube or Instagram
- Professionalize our sponsoring of the Kawasaki Superbike Team and LCR Honda team
- Create and manage a B2C/B2B newsletter that is relevant and commercially successful
- Measure & test our effort using AB testing, Google Analytics, Hotjar surveys and user testing
- Work with various people inside and outside our company to find great stories to tell
your qualifications as a content marketer
- English is your mother language or you have expert skills in English.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience, preferably in marketing, journalism, or at a marketing agency.
- Experience in writing for a blog, magazine, or a major social media channel.
- Proven track record in Facebook and Instagram marketing.
- You are able to track and report the results of your efforts in tools like Google Analytics.
- Excellent content management skills.
- Image editing for social media use. Video editing is a bonus but not required.
- You are highly organized and enjoy working together with other people on many different projects in parallel.
- You have a motorcycle and work on it yourself, this is vital to understanding our customers
- Competitive remuneration depends on your experience.
- 4/5 days a week
- Remote working 50% or 100% remote if you are not based in the Netherlands.
- Pension plan
- 25 holidays